Friday, July 27, 2007

What a week!

I can scarcely contain myself, friends...DBN has had an amazing few days. To start, I was featured in my first treasury, courtesy of the lovely calicoglass.

Another fellow etsian has featured DBN on her blog , appropriately named Precious Quilts. I had a lot of fun formulating the answers to her questions.

Finally, today, a local boutique placed a HUGE order.

I am amazed, humbled, and most of all grateful for my success so far.

While all this was going on, I finished up My latest project, the Cowboy Collection...

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

I love your froggy set! And the cowboy collection - a great idea for boys : )

Anonymous said...

Great. Like to see artisan make it:)

Ricky

http://www.etsy.com/silversunalpacas.php

Anonymous said...

How cute. I love to sew.
Hugs,
Elizabeth