Friday, September 21, 2007

Designs by Nana Home


Here it is !!!! Finally, I launched my sister store "Designs by Nana Home" on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5308910 . This store will feature whimsical accessories for the home, and the holidays. I am so excited ; especially since I feel this will open new doors for Designs by Nana. I have been working hard in the production aspect especially since all designs are done by me without any patterns, and I truly enjoy that freedom . As of today I only have a couple of items listed ...keep checking back , for there is much more to come; I will try to add a little bit daily and thanks for looking.
Nana

3 comments:

Debra said...

Good luck with your sister store. I just hearted it...I am in love with your Santa starfish...I LOVE to decorate for Christmas, I will be keeping my eye on it!!!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.... I get all silly feeling inside when I am in a fabric store..LOL

Debra

Morgan Street said...

I LOVE everything you do. I don't have anymore babies so I'm glad you have a "HOME" shop now. You make the most amazing things!!!

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful projects. Nice craftsmanship. Good luck on your etsy shop!