Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thank you Very Much!!



This is a super exciting week for me. I was approached by two different but wonderful people , about being featured in their blogs " what a honor!" :). To be quite honest, I think that is a great idea . I have been inspired and once a month I will pick an artist,website, or a product to rate (I think it will be fun, and educational. ) Anyway, thank you to Crystal and cuteindiefinds http://www.cuteindiefinds.com/ and Corris with newsday.com http://weblogs.newsday.com/features/home/cheap_thrills_blog/2007/11/not_ready_handmade_shopping_gu.html

For featuring me in your blogs and for saying wonderful things about my shop as well as my items. Thank you to the both of you and for your kindness and for the others that share their truth and honesty.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hello there,
Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog. I love your stuff as well!! I would love to feature some of your products in my store. Please let me know if interested.