Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back to Blogging


Happy New Year every one! I hope that you all had a great Holiday Season with your family and friends. I surely did. This December was extremely busy for my business, thank goodness. It really started two weeks before Thanksgiving and it did not let up. I made myself stop the madness after December 15. Afterall, me and my family needed a break and this is the reason that I have not blogged for the month of December. Now, I am back...the kids have gone back to their routines. Hubby is out of my hair (even though I enjoyed having him assist me.) I am now getting my bearings back to work. While away, I found a few new designers and I am very excited in purchasing fabrics to start new collections. Happy New Year to all of you and thank you to all of you for a wonderful year.

No comments: